Austin, TX 75254 US
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Contract, Fully On-site
Must-Have Skills: Akamai CDN, Basic Java Coding, AEM 6.5 version, Sling, Slightly, Workflow, Integration, Migration, Servelets
Important: Candidate should have a background of Backend Java Developer Only and then AEM Developer, Highly Preferred with FAANG Companies (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google). CMS COE team is looking for an outstanding AEM software engineer to function as a senior developer for a CMS project using Adobe Experience Manager. Candidate must show deep understand of core AEM technology and be able to go deep into the technology.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years with AEM projects with 2 years’ experience in Java Projects.
- Total 9+ years’ experience.
- Strong Java programming foundation and hands on.
- Extensive hands on workflows, Sling servlet, REST, JSON, lucene indexing is must.
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must.
- Must have worked on AEM 6.5 or newer versions.
- Working Experience with Sightly/Sling models.
- Strong understanding of core AEM components such as oak, sling and dispatcher.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality.
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, DevOps, etc.
- Exceptionally good at document and explaining core technical processes. Other CMS experiences is a nice to have.