Find the opportunity that's right for you.
Markham, ON CA
International Talent Placements provides innovative and customized staffing and IT/Sales recruitment solutions to growing and dynamic companies across Canada. Since 1994, we have helped start-ups, corporate 1000 companies and results-obsessed companies access the key talent they need to achieve strategic goals. We consider it an honour to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives – from the candidate to the hiring manager to members of our own team. While we are very serious about driving results, we like to have fun in everything we do. We also have a passion for helping others succeed because we know it drives our own success.
Do You Share Our Passion for Results?
At ITPlacements, it is imperative that our passion and commitment to getting results is shared by our clients and our candidates because we are on a shared journey. Going above and beyond is the way we do business every day. We are driven to get results, while acting as consultants and trusted advisors to our clients and candidates throughout every step of the process. If you share our passion for people and our commitment to doing what is right for our partners you would be a great fit for ITPlacements. Let’s work together!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Unlimited earning potential, including an uncapped commission structure and draw against commission plan to provide income as you ramp up.
- Flexible compensation packages that allow you to maximize your income as you grow.
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals.
- Freedom to work remotely or to join us in the office, the choice is yours to make.
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment.
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
The Account Executive’s responsibilities include:
- Managing client relationships with existing and new accounts. You will be the conduit that will supply clients with the talent they need to succeed.
- Drive sales and grow market share by pursuing and landing assigned and newly generated accounts.
- Reach out and meet with prospective customers to determine their needs, budget, timing and process to hire talent.
- Focus on relationships and integrity vs. transactions.
- Partner with the Recruiting team to ensure we can effectively and accurately sell our clients’ opportunities to prospective candidates.
- Present potential candidates to our clients and drive them forward and through the hiring cycle.
- Manage and maintain relationships with contract employees and dealing with any issues that may arise.
Qualifications (Educational & Experience Requirements):
- Sales professional with at least three years of sales experience and/or at least one year of recruiting experience and a track record of success.
- Sales aptitude, charisma and a combination hunter/farmer who can manage existing accounts while developing new ones.
- A strong desire to build a career in B2B Sales.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills you are a natural when it comes to building and strengthening relationships.
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character.
- A tenacious approach with a drive to overcome obstacles and readily collaborate with others to accomplish goals.