Digital Solutions and Support Project Lead
Toronto, ON CA | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE CA
Our client is seeking a Digital Solutions and Support Project Lead to lead and oversee digital initiatives across their platforms, including the EMRI and GoldCare. The ideal candidate will possess advanced project management expertise, clinical information system knowledge, and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Manage project scope, priorities, deadlines, and deliverable schedules.
- Oversee the entire software development cycle from planning to release.
- Facilitate discussions and achieve consensus among various project stakeholders, including Client Services, and Best Practice and Research & Evaluation (BPRE) teams.
- Monitor project risks and develop risk mitigation strategies as needed.
- Evaluate project outcomes and provide benefit analysis.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client information.
- Manage change management activities, including training, communication, and evaluation, to support project implementation and sustainability.
- Promote safe client care by continuously improving knowledge and skills.
- Adhere to policies and procedures related to safe client care, professional practice standards, and staff safety regulations.
- Report incidents related to workplace safety, harassment, violence, and other workplace risks in accordance with their policies and Ontario law.
Contacts and Communication
- Responsibility for resources: Staff, financial, equipment, materials, information.
- Mental effort: Attention to detail, volume, interruptions, deadlines, analysis, conflict resolution, crisis management, innovation, and creativity.
Degrees of physical activity required and percentage of time involved in working conditions:
- Audio Attention: Considerable (51%-75%)
- Visual Attention: Considerable (51%-75%)
- Manual Dexterity: Moderate (26%-50%)
- Lifting, bending, or climbing: Limited (0-25%)
- Remain in a seated or standing position: Considerable (51%-75%)
Types of working conditions required and percentage of time involved in working conditions:
- Adverse Conditions - Limited (0-25%)
- Noise, heat, cold, fumes, or unpleasant environments
- Isolation - Moderate (26%-50%)
- Physically removed from staff and resources
- Exposure to Accident or Health Hazards - Limited (0-25%)
- Hours of work - Limited (0-25%)
- Variable shifts, mostly night, irregular hours
- Travel - Limited (0-25%)
- Time away from home - Limited (0-25%)
- Proficient in project management methodologies for complex projects.
- Skilled in designing, implementing, and operating clinical information systems.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal abilities, including the capacity to work under pressure with precision.
- Previous experience in IT project management and change management.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of comprehending and analyzing intricate documents.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt to new challenges, and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Outstanding planning, prioritization, problem-solving, and project management competencies.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills and technology, including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Dedication to client and family-centered care.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of project management experience.