Find the opportunity that's right for you.
ERP Project Manager
Oakville, ON CA
Our client currently seeks an ERP Project Manager to provide leadership and organization for key operational and strategic business projects, including but not limited to an ongoing upgrade from Infor SX.e to Infor Cloudsuite Distribution.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and leading company’s teams during implementation, upgrade, or redesign projects.
- Lead a strong focus on quality assurance, risk management and effective communication to ensure the projects are completed successfully, in a timely fashion, and within budget.
- Participate in pre-project planning, designating, and managing project resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Partner with the Executive Team, Steering Teams, team members and other key personnel to plan, develop and manage key operational, technical, and strategic business projects.
- Independently create complex project and risk plans by analyzing the business needs
- Ensure that key organizational business objectives and major deliverables are included in project scope to avoid scope creep.
- Manage project budgets and reporting.
- Effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle leveraging various communication methods and tracking tools to swiftly identify and manage risks, mitigation strategies, plan activities, dependencies, impacts, escalation channels, budget, and project documentation.
- Define and validate requirements and specifications within the project scope and manage Statements of Work through the project lifecycle to ensure all contracted deliverables have been achieved.
- Create and deliver overall project status reporting to executive management.
- Demonstrate a high degree of organizational and time management skills and diligence
- Manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and various competing priorities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Project Management experience successfully leading and managing complex operational and strategic business project.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Infor Cloudsuite or other ERP Cloud Technology implementations.
- Experience managing Sales, Customer Service, Finance and Supply Chain Management related technology projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience preferred.
- Project Management Professional PMP Certification preferred.
- Understanding of business fundamentals in the Wholesale/Retail Distribution industry preferred.
- Proven collaborative leadership, effective negotiation, interpersonal, partnering skills and stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent business analysis, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Executive level communication skills: being able to get buy-in; delivering executive level project briefings (both written and oral); connecting with leadership; and giving and receiving direct feedback.
- Must have strong hands-on experience in preparation of all project documentation, including plans, project financials, meeting notes and presentations.
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver with minimal oversight.
- Excellent organizational skills with expectation of routine project and task management.
- Proficiency with PC tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet).