Find the opportunity that's right for you.
Full Stack Cloud Developer
Mississauga, ON CA
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader while working on interesting projects, we want to hear from you! Our client currently seeks a Full Stack Cloud Developer to join their team in Mississauga in a hybrid role. The Full Stack Cloud Developer is responsible for delivering a sound technical solution for the tasks/user stories assigned. You will consult and work with Product Owners, technical groups, functional specialists, clients and testers when required to ensure a sound solution is achieved. This individual often acts as the lead designer of the technical solution in collaboration with the solution architect. You will be part of scrum team and will be following Agile processes.
- Design and develop cloud based projects.
- Provides input to the application architecture.
- Participates in daily status meetings and all other Agile ceremonies
- Understands and interprets functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents and other useful requirements documents, such as user stories
- Analyzes technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements
- Designs, develops and unit tests technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned
- Provides support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed
- Prepares and implements the technical solution to the production environment
- Investigates and provides post implementation support of the technical solution implemented
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration, working as one team
- Lead technical design sessions, review design and development tasks
- Perform code review in critical functionality areas
- Provide basic design documents and translate into component-level designs to accelerate development.
- Assist in developing technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration and deployment
- Define and develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for clients
Must Have Skills:
- Proficient Knowledge on AWS Technologies (Lambdas, SNS / SQS,Fargate Containers, API Gateways, Load Balancers, Cloudfront etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with Java back-end development, RESTful APIs, PostgreSQL, SOAP
- Experience with various technologies and standards (e.g. Node.js, Java, J2EE, Swing, etc.).
- Demonstrate capability around operating cloud applications
- Experience designing, building, and supporting systems in cloud environment
- Web Technologies – HTML / CSS / Java / Angular / React
- Database Technologies – / SQL Server / AWS DynamoDB
Nice to Have Skills:
- Application / product feature design
- Cloud monitoring – Cloudwatch / X-Ray / Insights
- Comfortable communicating to all type of stakeholders
- Problem solver who takes initiative to find solutions
- Proficient Knowledge on Visualization libraries