Find the opportunity that's right for you.
Concord, ON CA
Our client, a leading supplier of hinges, door checks, and innovative user-convenience products to the North American automotive industry, is seeking an Industrial Millwright to join their team. The successful candidate will work alongside a team responsible for maintaining the equipment used within the division, ensuring safe and well-maintained equipment for all departments.
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems and tools
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to other maintenance personnel with electrical, PLC programming, or other maintenance related needs
- Complete necessary paperwork, including work orders, time sheets, log board entries, and line book revisions in a timely manner
- Implement continuous improvement suggestions on the production line
- Fill out parts used form No.PU021 and perform routine preventive maintenance as required
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and organized work area
- Participate in Kaizen and GEAR activities
- Work in compliance with all established standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field
- Licensed Millwright, Industrial Mechanic or equivalent
- Extensive experience with pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems and tools
- PLC programming and troubleshooting skills are an asset
- Machine shop and MIG/TIG welding experience is an asset
- Electrical troubleshooting capabilities are required
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.