Find the opportunity that's right for you.
SAP Project Manager
Mississauga, ON CA
We are seeking an experienced SAP Project Manager to lead the implementation of archiving solutions for SAP cloud products. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with third-party archiving providers, as well as hands-on experience with archiving and scheduling tools within SAP cloud products.
- Develop and manage the project plan for archiving solutions implementation in SAP cloud products.
- Work with third-party archiving providers and on-prem hardware appliances to implement archiving solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation and testing of archiving solutions.
- Manage project timelines, deliverables, and budgets.
- Monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including requirements, design, testing plans, and user documentation.
- Identify and mitigate risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide subject matter expertise on archiving solutions and best practices.
- Conduct training sessions and provide support to end-users.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience managing SAP projects, including experience with archiving solutions implementation.
- Experience working with third-party archiving providers for SAP, such as cloud and on-prem hardware appliances.
- Hands-on experience with archiving and scheduling tools within SAP cloud products.
- Strong project management skills, including experience developing and managing project plans, timelines, budgets, and resources.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- SAP certification is a plus.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!